COVID 19 - We know just how worrying these times are and so it is especially important that you and your family feel prepared and confident in dealing with an emergency at home.
During the lockdown KeepaBeat has moved a range of its sessions to an online platform. Sessions are LIVE, interactive and as engaging as ever. To find a range of classes available to you check our find a class page.
Giving you the confidence in first aid
KeepaBeat was designed and developed by First Aid expert Sam Mackay. Since the early beginnings the brand has grown to be a nationwide success. Our aim is to teach basic lifesavings skills to everyone who needs them, which let’s face it is all of us.
All KeepaBeat sessions have been specifically designed to be interactive, hands on and engaging - leaving the learner feeling confident in what to do in the first few minutes of an emergency.
What do we offer?
KeepaBeat offers a range of courses:
Why train with KeepaBeat?
- All sessions are designed to teach learners in a simple and memorable way
- High quality manikins and equipment with lots of hands on practice time
- All practitioners trained by Sam Mackay an experienced first aid training specialist
- The latest knowledge and expertise shared with you
- A network of support for ongoing advice
- We are passionate about what we teach, and we feel it is a vital life skill for all
- Specialised in teaching both adults and children
Opportunities with KeepaBeat
Would you like to run your own KeepaBeat business or join a local KeepaBeat team as a trainer? Joining our team might not only change your life but, teach others how to save a life too!
Find out more HERE!