Wanting to keep your little one safe is natural.
That’s why at KeepaBeat we have developed a range of First Aid For Parents sessions, all designed with you and your baby in mind.
Be prepared for those little ups and downs and complete a mini First Aid session.
What sessions are available?
- First Aid For Parents & Carers
- First Aid For Weaning
- Baby Bugs
Who are the sessions for?
- Aunts & Uncles
Where are the sessions held?
- Various locations across the UK
- Online (Live via Zoom)
Can I book a private session?
- Yes, all KeepaBeat sessions can be booked as private sessions. Find your local KeepaBeat team HERE!
First Aid For Parents & Carers over 2 hours covers:
- Baby & Child CPR
- Baby & Child Choking
- Baby & Child Recovery Positions
- Head Bumps
- Temperatures (including Febrile Convulsions)
First Aid For Weaning over 1 hour covers:
- Difference between gagging and choking
- How to deliver emergency action during a choking emergency
- How to prepare foods to reduce risk
- Hazardous foods during weaning
- Introducing allergens
- How to spot a reaction and what to do
- Contact reactions
Baby Bugs & illnesses
- Everything you need to know about dealing with common childhood bugs
Search for your local face to face sessions here
Join our team...
Would you like to teach other parents what do do in an emergency? Enjoy
presenting and sharing knowledge that can make a real difference? Join our team either as a trainer or a franchisee.