Wanting to keep your little one safe is natural.
That’s why at KeepaBeat we have developed a range of First Aid For Parents sessions, all designed with you and your baby in mind.
Be prepared for those little ups and downs and complete a mini First Aid session.
What sessions are available?
- First Aid For Parents & Carers
- First Aid For Weaning
- Baby Bugs
Who are the sessions for?
- Aunts & Uncles
Where are the sessions held?
- Various locations across the UK
- Online (Live via Zoom)
Can I book a private session?
- Yes, all KeepaBeat sessions can be booked as private sessions. Find your local KeepaBeat team HERE!
First Aid For Parents & Carers over 2 hours covers:
- Baby & Child CPR
- Baby & Child Choking
- Baby & Child Recovery Positions
- Head Bumps
- Temperatures (including Febrile Convulsions)
First Aid For Weaning over 1 hour covers:
- Difference between gagging and choking
- How to deliver emergency action during a choking emergency
- How to prepare foods to reduce risk
- Hazardous foods during weaning
- Introducing allergens
- How to spot a reaction and what to do
- Contact reactions
Baby Bugs & illnesses
- Everything you need to know about dealing with common childhood bugs
Search for your local face to face sessions here