This course can be completed by either the tradiotnal route - 2 days face to face training in the classroom or, a blended course - which is 6 hours training via an online platform followed by a days face to face training day.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the Level 3 Paediatric First Aid certificate.
This is a fully regulated course in line with current Ofsted and EYFS requirements.
What is covered:
Learners will cover a range of topics including:
- Planning and dealing with emergencies
- Child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Child and infant choking procedures
- Secondary assessment & Recovery position
- Treatment for bleeding and shock.
- Treatment for broken bones and head, neck and back injuries
- Treatment for burns and scalds and electric shock
- Poisoning, bites and stings
- Eye injuries, and foreign bodies in eyes, ears and noses
- Effects of heat and cold and febrile convulsions
- Allergies and anaphylactic shock
- Asthma, seizures and diabetes
- Childhood illnesses (including asthma, diabetes, epilepsy and more)
Every learner is entitled to a free face to face 2 hour update ec=very year for the duration of their certificate.
£100 per learner.
Price Promise - we will not be beaten on price and will match any quote like for like.
Check out our 100's of reviews on google
How to book:
Find your local KeepaBeat team HERE and see a list of their open courses (make sure you search within "KeepaBeat Ofsted" or contact them directly for further details about in-house training courses.
Currently, we have open courses running in Hertfordshire, Essex, Yorkshire and Frome.
In-house training can bebooked anywhere in the UK.
For further information call 07983 853448 or email Info@KeepaBeat.co.uk